Global project ideas
provide an excellent starting point for pupils wanting to do a project based on Global issues, whether as part of the CREST Awards
Scheme; as an extended project
for their Duke of Edinburgh Award or A level, or as part of the Children’s University Passport.
Each of the five Global project ideas
are based on a Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
that STEM skills can help achieve, and give pupils ideas for a project and lots of links to other resources.
Resources below include the following project guides for pupils:
- Global project ideas - Affordable and clean energy
- Global project ideas - Clean water and sanitation
- Global project ideas - Zero hunger
- Global project ideas - Gender equality
- Global project ideas - Sustainable cities and communities
- Climate action
KS2: ages 7-11, KS3: ages 11-14, KS4: ages 14-16, KS5: ages 16+