- what the European Court of Human Rights has to do with our Human Rights
- where the Human Rights Act came from and why it was made
- three key ways our Human Rights Act works and what this means for the way our democracy is run and everyday life
- what human rights are included in the Human Rights Act and how they work
- how the Human Rights Act is helping people in everyday life
- how cases in the European Court of Human Rights have had a positive impact in the UK.
KS4: ages 14-16, KS5: ages 16+