These fun and easily-adapted activities for ages 7-11 and 11-16 help young people to develop the skills they need to be effective change-makers in their lives, their communities and the world around them.
There are 1.2 billion young people aged 15-24 years in the world, around one-sixth of the global population. Yet one in five young people worldwide are currently not in employment, education, or training. Education is critical in providing the life skills young people need for a rapidly changing and complex world.
- Work collaboratively to rank different types of skills in order of importance
- Think critically about their personal skillset
- Consider the importance of digital skills in our lives
- Discuss what and who can help us to learn skills and investigate potential barriers
- Take action to develop their own skills and those of people around them
Industry and Economy, Media, Internet and Technology
KS2: ages 7-11, KS3: ages 11-14, KS4: ages 14-16
Citizenship, Computing / ICT, PSHE / PSE / PSED