Today, over 1.5 billion children aren’t able to go to school. In response to this education crisis, UNEP and TED-Ed – with the support of an incredible array of educators and partner organizations – launched Earth School, which consists of 30 days of nature-focused content and environmental adventures for learners of all ages.
Each Quest includes a discovery video and quiz, combined with a series of engaging learning resources — all curated by environmental experts.
- Week 1: The Nature of Our Stuff
- Week 2: The Nature of Society
- Week 3: The Nature of Nature
- Week 4: The Nature of Change
- Week 5: The Nature of Individual Action
- Week 6: The Nature of Collective Action
Environment and Sustainability, Globalisation and Interdependence
KS1: ages 5-7, KS2: ages 7-11, KS3: ages 11-14, KS4: ages 14-16, KS5: ages 16+, Whole school
Citizenship, Geography, PSHE / PSE / PSED, Science, Remote learning
Found an issue with this resource?Flag it