A ready-to-use, off-the-shelf, zero cost ‘Climate Change Club’ Series of ten sessions that can be used as an ‘after-school club’ or for ‘eco council’ meetings.
1. Why is climate change happening?
2. Physical effects of climate change.
3. How to tackle a ‘super-wicked problem’!
4. Impacts of climate change on children around the world.
6. What is Carbon?
7. The Climate is changing, we need to too!
8. Climate Change and our natural world.
9. Net zero.
10. There’s no Planet B – so it’s time for action!
If you won’t have time for all 10 sessions, Young Climate Warriors suggest that you prioritise Sessions 1,2,3,6,7 + 10.
Young Climate Warriors do have one request if you use these resources – please could you keep us in the loop?!? Please could you:
- Let us know what you think of the resources!
- Let us know when you’re launching it, and with which group of children.
- Send us photos of children participating in the club, and / or the things they create!
- Send us feedback – good and bad!! However brief your feedback is, it will help us improve what we can offer next time.
It would be fantastic if you could share this Climate Change Club in a Box with others who you think might be interested.
Young Climate Warriors are trying to grow our presence on Social media – so if you’re able to follow us / repost / tag us – then we’d be very grateful! So far we’re on Facebook and Instagram -@youngclimatewarriors, or #youngclimatewarriors.
Please shout if there are any technical glitches – and we will try and resolve them!
All the best
Katrina and Sarah
KS3: ages 11-14, KS4: ages 14-16, KS5: ages 16+
Clubs and extra-curricular