These are complete Amazon rainforest packages from ActionAid for Key Stages 1 and 2. The download includes worksheets, activities, PowerPoints and rainforest pictures, as well as the chance to introduce your class to the people who live in the Amazon rainforest.
In this exhaustive set of resources, you’ll find everything you could need to explore the Amazon rainforest in class, including:
- A ‘Welcome to Brazil’ quiz, colourful Brazil factsheet and map activity to explore Brazil’s physical features and help your class locate the Amazon rainforest
- A powerful photoset to bring the Amazon rainforest to life
- A deforestation factsheet and activities to explore the dangers the Amazon rainforest faces and the impacts on the wider planet
- An interactive ‘animals of the rainforest’ quiz and ‘build your own rainforest’ activity
- The chance to develop directional language and map skills as pupils compare and contrast their world with Eliane’s life in the rainforest
- Teacher notes to help you get the most out of your download.
Download Key Stage 1 package:
Download Key Stage 2 package:
Leave a comment