- the effects of a nuclear explosion - using a timeline and personal testimony
- concepts about conflict, both in the context of a school and on the international stage
- the Chernobyl disaster and its aftermath, including the people and countries affected
- Mordechai Vanunu, whistleblower on Israel's nuclear weapon programme - traitor or hero?
- peace symbols - messages conveyed by logos, symbols and body language
- "The Bomb Factor" - arguments for and against keeping nuclear weapons.
Peace, Conflict and Justice
KS3: ages 11-14, KS4: ages 14-16, KS5: ages 16+
Citizenship, English / literacy, History, RE / RS, Science
Found an issue with this resource?Flag it
Order hard copy from CND or download PDFs of each activity from the web address below.