- Engage with a range of images and videos that introduce the context and people of Nepal
- Design and model their ideas for improved cook stoves and/or stove hoods.
- Teacher's notes
- A photo-based starter activity to set the scene
- An activity exploring what’s important to the community
- Quiz and Killer Facts activities
- A PowerPoint presentation
- Project sheets and pupil activity sheets.
Environment and Sustainability, Health and Well-being, Media, Internet and Technology, Production and Consumption, Social Justice
KS2: ages 7-11
Design and technology, Science, Clubs and extra-curricular
Found an issue with this resource?Flag it