These creative activities for ages 7-11 and 11-16 get learners thinking about some of the different ways in which we can look after our health and well-being.
Education and health are mutually reinforcing, both need to be addressed together. Access to education improves the health and well-being of individuals, families and communities while better health increases a child’s chance of being educated.
- Think about what it means to be ‘happy, healthy and comfortable’
- Identify steps people can take to improve their well-being and that of others around them
- Describe different emotions and understand why our feelings might change
- Investigate how education can help us to keep healthy and well
- Discover how a Theirworld project supported the well-being of vulnerable children during the Covid-19 pandemic
Health and Well-being
KS2: ages 7-11, KS3: ages 11-14, KS4: ages 14-16
PSHE / PSE / PSED