The Dirt Is Good Schools Programme is celebrating Earth Day (22nd April) by calling for Changemakers across the UK to come together, unite in compassion and take collective action for Our Earth.
Earth Month spans the whole of April and means you and your Changemakers can get stuck in at any time during the month!
The programme has created the following free resources for schools, youth groups and parents/guardians to use with their young people:
- Earth Month Action Pack: a step-by-step guide on how to take action for Earth Month
- Earth Month PowerPoint: to introduce Earth Month to Changemakers
- Changemaker Video: to inspire young people to become Changemakers
- United for Our Earth Worksheet: To capture the action that was taken
- Earth Month Poster: To help share the activity and get more young people taking action!
You can access the resources by visiting the Dirt Is Good Schools Programme’s Earth Month page (Link to the right).
For more information:
Arts, Culture and Religion, Compassionate Values, Environment and Sustainability, Production and Consumption, Social Justice
KS2: ages 7-11, KS3: ages 11-14
Art and design, Citizenship, Design and technology, Geography, PSHE / PSE / PSED, Science