- Animations explaining Catholic Social Teaching and Human Dignity.
- Films exploring: Hunger cloths, The Life of Oscar Romero, and the work of CAFOD partners around the world in development and humanitarian emergencies.
- Starters exploring the global aspects of the question ‘Who is my neighbour?’
- An experiential starter activity to help students better understand what people living in poverty feel like when they are exploited
- Classroom activities exploring issues such as Poverty, Peace-building and Climate change.
Compassionate Values, Environment and Sustainability, Peace, Conflict and Justice, Social Justice
KS3: ages 11-14, KS4: ages 14-16
RE / RS