- Resources around the ongoing refugee crisis in Europe
- Peace-making, CST, scripture and case studies activities to fit with GCSE RS AQA and Edexcel specifications (see cafod.org.uk/gcse)
- An inspiring film of young leaders in the Middle East building peace.
- A session involving role-play in which young people explore some of the issues around peace-building, based on Gaza.
- A liturgy for International Day of Peace for secondary schools.
- Romero 1917-1980 – RE and MFL film clips, resources and activities for secondary schools, on the life of Archbishop Oscar Romero of El Salvador
- Peace, conflict and community cohesion unit for Post-16 General RE, suitable for use with NOCN framework and Extended Project. This contains enough information for up to ten weeks of lessons.
Compassionate Values, Media, Internet and Technology, Peace, Conflict and Justice, Social Justice
KS3: ages 11-14, KS4: ages 14-16, KS5: ages 16+
Citizenship, Geography, Languages, RE / RS
Found an issue with this resource?Flag it