- A video based on Pope Francis’ letter to the world on care of creation, “Laudato Si’”
- A climate change photopack, updated in 2015, with 12 x A4 photographs, stories, reflections, activities and facts for RE and Geography students.
- A colourful downloadable infographic poster on Climate change
- A unit on Creation and Stewardship for sixth form students
- A session in which students make comics on the topic of climate change, based on methodology used by CAFOD partners overseas.
Compassionate Values, Environment and Sustainability
KS3: ages 11-14, KS4: ages 14-16, KS5: ages 16+
Geography, RE / RS, Assembly