A handbook for those interested in developing their own and others’ co-operative skills. It is presented in the following sections:
- “A Sense of Self” explores self-esteem and views of competition and co-operation;
- “Co-operating at Home” considers how family life can promote co-operation;
- “Co-operating in the Primary School” suggests a range of activities which develop pupils’ self-esteem and encourage care for others;
- “Adolescent Years” explores how secondary pupils and teachers can identify mutual goals and work towards these;
- “Into the World” considers competition and co-operation in the wider world.
I found this a thought-provoking yet easy-to-read resource.
PublisherPeace Pledge Union
- Book (£5)
- ISBN: 9780902680449
- No. of pages: 54
Leave a comment