The Thinking Together about… resources from HEC Global Learning are designed to be used in classrooms and to help school partnerships to learn together and from each other through exploring everyday themes that affect them all.
There are currently five resources, each linked to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) or Global Goals:
- Thinking Together about Linking
- Thinking Together about UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Thinking Together about Food
- Thinking Together about Water
- Thinking Together about Play
They are all downloadable here http://globallearninglondon.org.uk/thinkingtogether
Each resource provides a baseline assessment activity from the How Do We Know it’s Working? toolkit, a literacy and a numeracy activity to carry out, and the assessment activity to repeat afterwards.
PublisherHEC Global Learning Centre (DEC)
- Website (free)
- Visit website
- PDF (free)
Leave a comment