The collection of activities contained in this resource from the British Red Cross encourages children and young people to think critically about what makes us who we are, reflect on their assumptions about migration, and understand the harmful effects of stigmatising behaviour.
By the end of these activities children and young people will be able to:
- Think critically about what makes us who we are
- Embrace multiple perspectives and explore how they perceive, and might be perceived by, others
- Understand the harmful effects of stigma
- Reflect on their own assumptions about migration
- Recognise interconnections and shared humanity.
PublisherBritish Red Cross
- Website (free)
- Visit website
Leave a comment