This toolkit is one of a set created by Plan Canada, which explore key global issues and themes in Plan’s international development work in an accessible way. The toolkits promote discussion around both the challenges and possible solutions to address these issues. They are well-suited for teachers, educators, youth leaders, mentors, and clubs.
Every child has the right to be safe. Yet every year, millions of children around the world face various forms of abuse, neglect, exploitation and violence. This can happen in their homes, at their school, in armed conflict and during natural disasters. As children they deserve to be protected and safe.
This toolkit aims to help you explore the issue of HIV and AIDS. Inside, you’ll find resources and information to help you:
- Understand the wording used to communicate about child protection
- Get the facts about child protection issues like trafficking and child labour
- Be inspired by what young people and Plan are doing around the world
- Go deeper through focused activities that unpack the issues in more depth
- Plan for Change and take action in meaningful ways to protect children from harm.
- PDF (free)
- Visit website
Leave a comment