This book explores practical ideas about the educational needs of children within a changing global context, drawing on the creative work of a wide range of Key Stage 1 and 2 teachers.
The introductory section supports professional development and will stimulate discussion about global learning approaches. It covers the following themes:
- What do we mean by global learning?
- CPD Activities
- A question of leadership: creating change
- Whole school matters
- School partnerships
The rest of the resource and material on the website, offer support to classroom planning and teaching under the following themes:
- Me…my identity and my learning needs
- Understanding social connections
- Understanding commonality
- Understanding interdependence
- Understanding participation.
Throughout the book there are quotes from teachers, case studies and suggested links to planning for specific curriculum subjects or whole school activity.
PublisherTide~ Global Learning
- Book (£13)
- ISBN: 9780948838965
- No. of pages: 40
- Read online articles relating to this resource.
- Visit website
Leave a comment