This is the fifth in a series of five write-in project organizers, one for each year of the International Baccalaureate’s Middle Years Programme (which covers ages 11-16).
It contains six units, each with a different theme drawn from the UN Millennium Development Goals and structured around a unit question. Two or three different subjects are brought together within each unit, to structure and facilitate interdisciplinary study. The units are:
- Poverty and hunger (Humanities, Physical education and Language B)
- Conflict and peace (Language A and Visual art)
- Education for all (Technology and Humanities)
- Health and disease (Mathematics and Sciences)
- Global trade and development (Mathematics and Humanities)
- Environmental sustainability (Language A and Sciences)
It has been developed by Oxford and the IB to support the IB’s philosophy of interdisciplinary learning and international-mindedness. Once completed, it forms a valuable record of achievement for the year.
- Book (£12.99)
- ISBN: 9780199180837
- Visit website
- No. of pages: 80
Leave a comment