This book is part of a Key Stage 3 Geography Teacher’s Toolkit, which aims to help teach the revised Key Stage 3 curriculum.
Focusing on the Key Concepts of Scale, Place and Environmental Interaction, students are encouraged to link their own lives to the global implications of climate change and think about the future.
Changing My World aims to remove the ‘fear factor’ and ‘blame culture’ that often characterises the issue of climate change, and illustrates the value of looking at climate change through a geographical lens.
The following questions are explored:
- How do I feel about climate change?
- How do my actions contribute to climate change?
- What do I need to know about climate change?
- How will climate change affect different place?
- How do the things I consume contribute to climate change?
- What will my future be like?
- What can I learn about Climate change from films?
- What sort of home do I want to live in?
- What can we do together to combat climate change?
- Climate change – me, you and the world around us!
- Book (£17.99)
- ISBN: 9781843772170
- No. of pages: 40
- CD-Rom is included with book and contains all the resources needed for the lesson plans.
Leave a comment