This collection of resources from the Catholic aid charity CAFOD helps students studying for Religious Studies GCSE to explore the issues around global justice that are part of the AQA, Edexcel or Eduqas specifications. Resources include:
- Animations explaining Catholic Social Teaching and Human Dignity.
- Films exploring: Hunger cloths, The Life of Oscar Romero, and the work of CAFOD partners around the world in development and humanitarian emergencies.
- Starters exploring the global aspects of the question ‘Who is my neighbour?’
- An experiential starter activity to help students better understand what people living in poverty feel like when they are exploited
- Classroom activities exploring issues such as Poverty, Peace-building and Climate change.
Download resources at http://peopleofgod.cafod.org.uk/
- Website (free)
- Visit website
Leave a comment