This collection of resources from the Catholic aid charity CAFOD will help secondary students to engage with issues around climate change. As CAFOD is a Catholic charity, many of the resources include a religious dimension. Resources include:
- A video based on Pope Francis’ letter to the world on care of creation, “Laudato Si’”
- A climate change photopack, updated in 2015, with 12 x A4 photographs, stories, reflections, activities and facts for RE and Geography students.
- A colourful downloadable infographic poster on Climate change
- A unit on Creation and Stewardship for sixth form students
- A session in which students make comics on the topic of climate change, based on methodology used by CAFOD partners overseas.
Download all resources from:
- Website (free)
- Visit website
- Poster (free)
- Film (free)
- Image (free)
Leave a comment