Wiltshire Global Education Centre
The educational wing of Marlborough Brandt Group, which has maintained a link with Gunjur, a village in the Gambia, for over 20 years.
Aims:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: http://www.mbg.org
• to explore opportunities presented by the link and TARUD development programmes to see issues first hand and enable interaction between people of different cultures;
• to enable young people in Wiltshire and Swindon schools to understand issues such as poverty, sustainable development, basic rights, what is meant by global citizenship and use that knowledge to bring about change;
• and to continue to make development education resources available by running a resource centre.
World Class Citizens Ltd
Global education consultancy supporting schools to help their pupils learn more about their global neighbours. We run INSET courses on internationalising your curriculum, as well as providing presentations and lessons in classrooms. We also give support to schools with their international school partnership work and advice on obtaining grants for exchanges.Email: email@example.comWebsite: http://www.worldclasscitizens.co.uk
WOSDEC Global Learning Centre
WOSDEC offers expert, accredited Professional Learning opportunities in Global Citizenship, Learning for Sustainability and Rights-based Learning. All our Professional Learning is based on:
• practical, active and participatory methodologies
• sharing best practice with colleagues
• facilitated professional reflection.
We believe education is the key to making a fairer world possible. We support educators throughout the West of Scotland to develop their skills in Global Citizenship education, and to shape an education system that empowers young people to act as Global Citizens, able and committed to shaping a just and sustainable future for all.Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: http://www.wosdec.org