This section introduces you to the support available for teachers around the UK to help bring a global dimension to your teaching.
There are lots of organisations out there working to support teachers in developing global perspectives. So whether you're starting from scratch, or you're an old hand at teaching with a global dimension, these pages should have something for you.
In this section you can find out about:
- Think Global training and resources
- support available in your local area
- school linking and partnerships
- professional development opportunities
- organisations who can send a speaker to your school
You can also check our calendar for details of any forthcoming training events and other opportunities.
To keep up-to-date with Global Dimension news and resources, join our network and get a twice-termly e-newsletter.
To find out how other schools have worked on the global dimension, have a browse through our case studies.