Join our club
Our Global Dimension website for teachers is completely free to use and provides a wealth of resources, case studies and ideas for teaching about global issues to all ages.
It takes just a few minutes to register on the site and then you can rate, 'favourite' and comment on teaching resources. You can also upload your own resources to share with others.
Here’s how to get started:
- Go to www.globaldimension.org.uk
- Click on Register (top right)
- Enter your name, email address and click to 'sign up'. You should then receive an email with instructions. If you don’t see it, then check your spam/junk email folder.
- (If you're already registered on the site, but have forgotten your password, you can ask to reset it here.)
- Click on the link in the email to confirm registration/reset your password.
When you register you can also opt in to receive our e-newsletter The Globe (it's a bit like this one, only better!). It comes out twice a term and has regular updates on new teaching resources and opportunities for global learning.