GLADE - Global Learning and Development Education (DEC)
GLADE supports global learning and development education in schools, early years, youth and community settings by providing:
- training courses & workshops on global learning & development education, eg: human rights and social justice, sustainable development, interdependence, equality and diversity, global citizenship
- linking and partnership support and advice including school partnerships and community linking, community cohesion
- Workshops & activities with young people on global issues such as child rights, trade justice, action for change
- resource loans of Country Collections & Literacy Collections, Global Topic Boxes, Big Books, simulation games for global learning
- innovative projects that promote global understanding and local action.